Junior Infants Homework: Monday November 30th – Thursday December 3rd
- Reading folder: Read the ‘Up and Down’ reading sheet every evening with your child.
- Library books: Your child will get two library books a week. Read book 1 with your child on Monday and Tuesday nights and book 2 on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Please sign the sheet beside the 2 book titles your child has read this week. Please look after these books and return them to school on Friday morning.
- Written work: ‘’Sounds Make Words’’: Please complete Page 20, 21 & 22. The allocated pages are dated at the front of the workbook. Please sign when completed.
- Listening activity: Every Tuesday for four weeks the children will complete a listening activity at home. This is in their reading folder where instructions are clearly outlined.
- Sounds book: New Sounds this week ‘ai’ & ‘j’. Go back over s, a, t, i, p, n, c, k, e, h, r, m, d, g, o, u, l, f & b. Point to the letter and ask your child to say the sound and do the action. (In the reading folder there is a worksheet explaining each sound and action.)
- New words: “girl” “up’’ “down’’ help your child to learn these words. Go back over all words in word bag every night.
- Numbers: point to each number and ask your child to say what the number is.
- Please watch the video explaining the homework in detail on the school website. www.stjosephsinfants.ie
- Homework will be collected every Friday morning so please make sure the homework is in the bag on Thursday night.