Junior Infants Homework:
Monday 7th December- Thursday 10th December.
- Reading folder: Read “Revision words” reading sheet with your child.
- Library books: Your child will get two library books a week. Read book 1 with your child on Monday and Tuesday nights and book 2 on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Please sign the sheet beside the two book titles your child has read this week. Please look after these books and return them to school on Friday morning.
- Listening activity: Monday night and Tuesday night this week your child will have a listening sheet to complete. This is in their reading folder, where the instructions are clearly outlined.
- Written work: Grow in Love: pages 19, 21,23 complete one page a night with your child. The allocated page is dated at the front of the book. Please sign when completed.
- Sounds book: Revision of all sounds learnt. Go back over the letters s a t i p n c k e h r m d g o u l f b ai j and ask your child to say the sound and do the action. (In the reading folder there is a worksheet explaining each sound and action.)
- New words: The children have no new words to learn this week. Revise all words learnt to date and focus on the words that your child does not already know (all words learnt are on the revision sheet).
- Numbers: point to each number and ask your child to say what the number is.
- Please watch the video explaining the homework in detail on the school website. www.stjosephsinfants.ie
- Written work will be from different copies and workbooks every week.
- Homework will be collected every Friday morning so please make sure the homework is in the bag on Thursday night.
The Good News:
From next week Monday the 14th until we return after Christmas the Junior Infant children will have no homework